To make a provisional booking please use the contact details below. Our site is available anytime during the week or on the weekend, it is also available for part-week hire.
For more information, and to book, please contact:
The Warden - 0208 953 2326 / email@example.com
- No tweets found
Provisional bookings made via telephone or email will only be valid for 2 weeks. If a booking form and deposit has not been received within that time other bookings will be taken.
Well End is exceptionally busy during Easter and Summer and in high demand. For groups wishing to make a booking at these times we recommend booking at least 6 months in advance. Activities must be booked/finalised 1 month in advance to ensure the appropriate instructors are available. The times may be flexible on the day depending on the amount of activites required.
The shop/providore must also be booked in advance to ensure the shop has plenty of goodies for your group.
FOR SCOUT GROUPS ONLY
EVENING USE OF SITES DURING SUMMER MONTHS
• Free use of the grounds applies during April to September in term time (Monday-Thursday)
• Free use does not include use of buildings, activities or instructors
• Use would need to be booked in advance in the usual way
• Use is intended to compliment the regular scout program, and not be as an alternative. As such this would not be a regular weekly occurrence.
• If regular use is required, then a Partnership Agreement should be put in place.
• Use on consecutive weeks is permissible for pre-planned activities that support the Scout programme (e.g. badge work necessitating more than one activity session).
• Free use should not be used for non-programme activities, such as Open Days or helper’s
• On some sites, use may be limited to Districts where the DC has appointed a key holder to provide access.
• Groups MUST sign up to leave the site clean and tidy
• Groups and DCs will be accountable for any abuse of this facility.